Complaint Review: Lundy Motors - Westlake Financial

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: CGRF — Clarksville Virginia United States of America
Lundy Motors - Westlake Financial
1251 W. Danville Street South Hill, Virginia United States of America

Lundy Motors - Westlake Financial Beware - Financial Institution and Dealer are nothing but trouble South Hill, Virginia

When purchasing a vehicle for my son, the paperwork was to be dated a month ahead when the down payment would be completed and the vehicle picked up. A week after purchase I was called asking why my payment on the vehicle was late even though it had been in our possession for only a week.

The paperwork had been submitted incorrectly and with the car already having trouble this was very irritating. We asked if the deal could just be taken back and the car returned and we were told it could not be. However the dealer did take the deal back only to resubmit the deal signing my name and my sons name to the paperwork.

Due to this happening, this deal showed up on my credit, was removed and then put back so I took a large hit on my credit rating due to someone else's mistakes. On top of these troubles, the vehicle will not crank anymore and has been taken back to Mr. Lundy several times for repair.

We have been told the vehicle has been repaired but it continues to have the same issues only getting worse. My son cannot even drive this vehicle now because of the lack of reliability, it has sat in my driveway for some time due to not cranking, it will randomly start and that is all.

Through all of the trouble with the finance company we were told to provide Mr. Lundy with a list of the vehicles problems and they would be taken care of however they have not and he will no longer work on this vehicle at this point!

Beware of both Lundy Motors and of Westlake Financial, you will be harassed by the finance company and be sold a worthless automobile from Lundy Motors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lundy-Motors-Westlake-Financial/South-Hill-Virginia-23970/Lundy-Motors-Westlake-Financial-Beware-Financial-Institution-and-Dealer-are-nothing-b-952307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lundy Motors - Westlake Financial