Complaint Review: Luongos Towing

• Reported By: JoRans — Media Pennsylvania
Luongos Towing
227 Brooke St Media, Pennsylvania USA

Luongos Towing Corrupt Rip-Off King Media Pennsylvania

This company is employed by the Police and works with the Police in Media Boro. My truck was stolen and the driver abandoned it in Media, Pa. It was towed by order of the Police by Luongo's Towing. Nobody ever called me or told me the car was impounded from either the Police or the Towing Company. My owners card and contact information was in the vehicle. I found out about the fact that my truck had been located and towed by a third party that happened to see it happen. Luongo's charges $50 per day for storage - the highest of any towing company anywhere in America- even NYC. They billed me for two days after 26 hours. I paid $100 for overnight storage by this rip-off company. The tow job itself is inflated to double the normal rate. This is how they steal from you after your vehicle has already been stolen. There was no reason for this vehicle to be towed in the first place. Had I simply been contacted, I would have come and picked it up from where it was parked on the street. This smells like a Police kickback scheme since both must have benefitted by having the car towed and held for ransom when I could have been easily contacted instead. The truck was towed from a legal parking spot by a rip-off company. Why?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luongos-Towing/Media-Pennsylvania-19063/Luongos-Towing-Corrupt-Rip-Off-King-Media-Pennsylvania-1150162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luongos Towing