Complaint Review: Lupe at C @ L Linens

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Unjustice — West Covina California USA
Lupe at C @ L Linens
13429 Torrey Street Baldwin Park, California United States of America

Lupe at C @ L Linens C and L Linens Wedding Chair Covers Baldwin Park, California

The owner, Guadalupe Martinez, forgot about our wedding. We did not have any seat covers for our wedding reception. When I called her the next day, she was not answering my phone call. I used a different number and she finally answered. When I asked her what happened, she just simply said she forgot. There are many vendors out there with the same price. I wish I went into a contract with them instead. I got a full refund but we can't add seat covers to our wedding photos. I wanted to sue her but I am back overseas and cannot do anything from out here. It was really unprofessional of her to "forget" about a client's most memorable day. I hope nobody hires her and that she changes businesses to something less important to other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lupe-at-C-L-Linens/Baldwin-Park-California-91706/Lupe-at-C-L-Linens-C-and-L-Linens-Wedding-Chair-Covers-Baldwin-Park-California-846600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lupe at C @ L Linens