Complaint Review: Lush The Art of Hair LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: IndyDentist — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Lush The Art of Hair LLC
4507 East 82nd Street, Indianapolis, IN Internet United States of America

Lush The Art of Hair LLC Was not satisified with my highlight service, called the salon they did not call me back until I went into the salon. They would not fix it. Internet

I got my hair highlighted at Lush The Art of Hair salon.  It took 3 hours to get highlighted.  The stylist made my hair have bangs and it looked fine at the time.  Two days later I styled it differently which revealed about 1 inch of lighter color roots.

I tried to call the salon but I got a long message, I left a message with my name and number to call back that I wasn't happy with the services.  Never got any response.  I waited a couple days called again.  Nothing.  I went into the salon then.

They would not help me then, they said someone would call me.  Two hours later the manager called, she said she has no record of me calling and its been past 7days and they will not do anything to fix it.

I told her that I had called left a message and she called me a liar.  I asked her why I  wouldn't leave a message if I wanted my hair fixed.  She didn't care.  She just said she never makes a mistake and calls everyone back.

She would not be civil and I asked her have you not heard of the customer is always right?  She responded and said NO they are not.  She said that she would not fix the highlight.  I told her to cancel my next appointment that I had schedule for May for my graduation.  She said fine and hung up on me.

I paid $300 for this visit to get my hair done and gave the stylist a $80 tip.  I feel like I was ripped off and now have to find another salon to fix their job the couldn't do correctly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lush-The-Art-of-Hair-LLC/internet/Lush-The-Art-of-Hair-LLC-Was-not-satisified-with-my-highlight-service-called-the-salon-t-588478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lush The Art of Hair LLC