midnight

Complaint Review: Luther Sales

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: tireofbeingtire — wilmington North Carolina United States of America
Luther Sales
60 plant avenue,suite2 Hauppauge ny 11788 new york, New York United States of America

Luther Sales I was quoted one price for payoff, now there saying i owe an extra 400.00 new york, New York

I am very dissafied with this company. There customer service is working out o a home. I ordered a computer by payroll, my balance was quoted owing a 100.00 4 weeks again. I called to confirm my balance, they are still taking out alloments. I called to inquire, i got the run around. When i finally talked to someone they inormed me i owe 429.00 dollars. This was a six month agreement. Who can I talk to represent me in why is this company charging triple the amount for there products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luther-Sales/new-york-New-York-11788/Luther-Sales-I-was-quoted-one-price-for-payoff-now-there-saying-i-owe-an-extra-40000-ne-975479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luther Sales