Complaint Review: Luv My Poochie

• Reported By: Tom Higgins — Council Bluffs Iowa
Luv My Poochie
Pryor Oklahoma Pryor, Oklahoma USA

Luv My Poochie Puppy Mill Pryor Oklahoma

I inquired about a dog listed on puppyfind ny Luv My Poochie and asked about full AKC registration and they informed me after I asked about pedigree which they couldn't supply, that the dog was pet only.  They won't list any name on their website or listings and they filed a report against me on ripoff.com saying I was a puppymill.  I am state licensed and inform everyone on my website that they are always welcome to come to my home and see my cockers.  higgyscockers.com

This is a Puppymill operation listing at times five or more different breeds on puppyfind.  I would stay clear of any of their dogs listed on any site.  They are for profit operation and who knows how their dogs who are most likely in cages most of their lives there are cared for.

DO NOT purchase one of their dogs unless you want poor quality and risky health.  You can pay for their lifetime or five year guarantee, if the dog lives that long and I am sure they will not honor that guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luv-My-Poochie/Pryor-Oklahoma/Luv-My-Poochie-Puppy-Mill-Pryor-Oklahoma-1131711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luv My Poochie