Complaint Review: LuxSauna Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
LuxSauna Inc.
4120 Brighton Blvd. Bldg. B-12 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

LuxSauna Inc. Giving me trouble over my cancelation of product. Won't return my money for a product never received. Shady, rude, underhanded Denver Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Customer very unstable with health issues disputes card 3 times.

On 5/25/09, I ordered an infra-red Luxsauna, on-line. On 5/26/09 I had to cancel the purchase for medical reasons. I e-mailed and called the customer services as instructed but never heard back from them until after they charges my credit card. I have had to put the charges in dispute for fear that they will not give me my money back voluntarily. The customer service rep and the VP Sale rep. have been extremely rude and completely unwilling to take care of this problem of returning my money in a timely manner. Didn't know they were in Chapter 11. I have made many attempts by e-mail and phone to solve the issue quickly, but Luxsauna wants to jerk me around instead of taking care of their already bad reputation. Doesn't make sense to me. You'd think a struggling company in Chapter 11, would go out of their way to take care of customers. I would have recommended their company to many healers I work with as well as their patience. However, I am informing everyone I know in the healing field to buy Sunlight Sauna Not
Luxsauna, because Luxsauna is a great big ripp-off.

Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LuxSauna-Inc/Denver-Colorado/LuxSauna-Inc-Giving-me-trouble-over-my-cancelation-of-product-Wont-return-my-money-for-462615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LuxSauna Inc.

Customer very unstable with health issues disputes card 3 times.

AUTHOR: Corporateluxsauna - (U.S.A.)

Firstly, how is it that a consumer can log onto the internet make a libel claim against a company and NOT HAVE to display their full name? This seems pretty ridiculous. Secondly, this person obviously didn't do their homework; a chapter 11 is reorganization of a company not liquidation. There was a business partner issue that arose hence the reorganization. This person should be ashamed for making those remarks.

Before I explain our side here is an email from the customer, proving we were not rude to her in fact the complete opposite;

----- Original Message -----
From: Stefanie Gaines
To: Viola@Luxauna.com
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:34 AM
Subject: Apology

Please forgive my attitude on the phone today. I am just extremely frustrated due to my health situation. I am sure you can understand. Please accept my apology for my rudeness.

Stefanie Gaines

This customer Stephanie Gaines, order # 9418 ordered one of our sauna's via the internet then writes us an email 1 week later on a late Friday afternoon to cancel her order. No big deal; but she gave us 2 (weekend) days to cancel then opens a dispute with American Express. American Express immediately debits merchants accounts and refunds the customer as soon as a claim is filled. Unfortunately, this customer has now opened 3 disputes when we have told her several times we can't refund her unless she cancels the disputes. This customer also disputed with the BBB and the case was thrown out, this is what she said; too ridiculous to explain in regards to why we haven't refunded her money. It's too ridiculous because she disputed her card, received a temporary credit on her credit card, then wanted US to refund yet another credit. We have done everything in our power to rectify this problem, however our hands are tied when a customer keeps opening and closing disputes with her credit card company.

It's people like this that bring down American business.