Complaint Review: Luxe Hair By Kimani

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: AtlChick — Douglasville Georgia
Luxe Hair By Kimani
Lawrenceville, Georgia United States of America

Luxe Hair By Kimani Hair about as VIRGINAL as Tijuana W****...SMH Lawrenceville, Georgia

I was on Facebook and I saw an ad for Luxe Hair by Kimani. I decided to purchase 3 bundles of Virgin Brazilian Curly Hair and paid $400 via PayPal with the expectation that I could pick up the hair that same day. Kimani informed me that I would have to wait 2 days to get the hair. 2 days turned into a week and when she finally called me to get the hair she needed me to drive an hour and a half away to meet her at 10 pm! I should have saw the red flag but I didn't. It was almost midnight before I made it back home. I woke up the following morning and co-washed the bundles in prep for installation. When I washed the bundles EVERY bundle become dead straight! I called Kimani immediately, but I received no answer. Since it was 8 am, I figured she might not be up yet. I called her at least 10 times that morning. Around 11am Kimani sent me a text asking me to explain further. I sent Kimani pics of the hair to show her that every bundle had went straight and the rinse water was an ugly brownish black which clearly showed the hair was badly processed. Kimani refused refund my money and offered to exchange the hair but I no longer trusted her. I had to file a claim with PayPal and stop payment on my credit card. Kimani was very nasty to deal with and her hair is garbage from China. Buyer BEWARE !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxe-Hair-By-Kimani/Lawrenceville-Georgia-/Luxe-Hair-By-Kimani-Hair-about-as-VIRGINAL-as-Tijuana-WSMH-Lawrenceville-Georgia-1046064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxe Hair By Kimani