Complaint Review: Luxe Hair by Kimani

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Lilian — Lagos Internet Nigeria
Luxe Hair by Kimani
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Luxe Hair by Kimani I saw different hair samples on the advert section of my facebook page, i enquired and she gave me all the details and i made payment and afterwards, she's been telling me different stories. Worse sti Atlanta, Georgia

I found "Luxe Hair by Kimani"on facebook and added her as a friend. She posted pictures of nice brazilian,

peruvian and indian hair extensions so i contacted her and she gave me all the details i needed on the mode of payment and how i would receive my order when my order was placed.

I made the first payment of $480 on 13 Nov 2012 and $265 on 20 Nov 2012 for the purchase of a bundle of peruvian, brazilian and malaysian human hairs. She called me confirming receipt of the transfer and asked for my mailing address which i mailed to her. Weeks went by and she told me how custom had delayed the order and how she was still processing my order. Weeks turned into months and she apparently ran of stories as she never takes or returns calls, never responds to my mails and worse still, has deleted her facebook account which is registered by the name "Luxe Hair by Kimani".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxe-Hair-by-Kimani/Atlanta-Georgia-/Luxe-Hair-by-Kimani-I-saw-different-hair-samples-on-the-advert-section-of-my-facebook-pag-1006616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxe Hair by Kimani