Chin

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: redhatdiva — Keyport New Jersey United States of America
Luxe Life Commodities, Inc

Luxe Life Commodities, Inc ProLash purchased trial offer on 10/24/2011, then was charged $119.32 on 11/10/2011 Internet, Internet

I took advantage of a trial offer for ProLash on 10/24/2011. This was done online. I thought the $4.83 that I was charged was to cover the trial.

On 11/09/2011, my account was charged $119.32. Upon calling the customer service number provided to me by my credit union(they called to verify the charge), I was told that there was nothing that could be done for me. The representative told me that I missed the deadline to cancel. They charged my account on 11/09/2011, the deadline was 11/08/2011.

The rep told me that an email was sent to me on 10/25/2011 detailing everything. After letting the rep know that I never received said emai, she (Ashley), told me she would resend it. Imagine my surprize when an 11 page email came through. I think I would have remembered receiving an 11 page email on 10/25/2011.

This is how this company makes its money. I used this product once. It made my eyes red and blotchy, like I was having an allergic reaction. Thinking I only had a trial size offer and paid only a small amount of money, I never used it again.

I feel a reminder email should have been sent to me before they charged my account.

Oh that's right, if they did that then they wouldn't make any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxe-Life-Commodities-Inc/internet/Luxe-Life-Commodities-Inc-ProLash-purchased-trial-offer-on-10242011-then-was-charged--796818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxe Life Commodities, Inc