Complaint Review: Luxe Virgin Hair

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted55 — Detroit Internet
Luxe Virgin Hair

Luxe Virgin Hair Frustrating, Unprofessional, Deceiving Las Vegas , Nevada Internet

This company lured me in with their so called "Monthly sales." I should have known that 18-24 inches of hair for $65.00 was a ripoff to begin with, but the site seemed credible as well as their Facebook page, so I purchased two bundles of hair thinking everything would be fine.

I didnt realize until AFTER i made my purchase, that There is a 7-10 DAY PROCESSING TIME as well as 1-3 DAY SHIPPING. Seeing that I don't have 15 days to wait for my order ( I could very easily buy hair from CHINA in that amount of time!)

I emailed the owner of this so called business 6 days after the order was placed just to check on my order. NO RESPONSE. I sent them yet another message the following day asking about my tracking number and this time they replied emphasizing the processing and shipping time delay. I truly believes this company advertises hair that they DONT have in order to get your money!! Frustrated, I asked about a partial refund seeing that my hair was never shipped & I have yet to get a response! Meanwhile this individual is posting pics of HIMSELF in wigs on Instagram and status updates on Facebook! I am extremely disgusted. DO NOT order from this person! Very poor customer service & obviously very dishonest!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxe-Virgin-Hair/internet/Luxe-Virgin-Hair-Frustrating-Unprofessional-Deceiving-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Internet-1046271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxe Virgin Hair