Complaint Review: Luxenberg Johnson & Dickens PC

Luxenberg Johnson & Dickens PC
7920 Norfolk Ave #210 Bethesda, Maryland United States of America

Luxenberg Johnson & Dickens PC Bad treatment Bethesda, Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent report; authored by known scammers

I was going through a divorce recently and found Luxenberg Johnson & Dickens PC in Bethesda. Everything seemed normal but I got a call from my lawyer, Stephen Johnson, paralegal who name is Nicholas Gleichman that I needed to come in right away as it was urgent. When I got to the office, Nicholas came right out and seemed very friendly. He asked that I come with him back to the conference area to review some papers.

When we got to the conference room he was asking me how I was doing and then he asked me if I was seeing anyone. I asked if that was pertinent to the case and he says "it would be pertinent to me." I was flattered and taken back at the same time. I told him that while that was flattering that I wasn't interested at the moment. I have to say I found this uncomfortable to say the least. He seemed a little upset with me rejecting his advances. I thought about bringing it up to Stephen but decided that I could just grin and bear it as the divorce paperwork was almost done.

A week or so after the divorce was final, I got a knock at my door and it was Nicholas. He had my copy of the divorce and said he thought he would drop it off personally and that it was on his way home in Takoma Park. I stepped outside because I did not want him coming inside and he just reached out and hugged me. He asked if I wanted to go out and celebrate. Needless to say I was shocked. I told him that I had plans that evening and was just getting ready to leave to meet some friends. Out of concern I told him maybe we could some other time and that seemed to appease him.

The next day I called Nicholas at work and I told him that I appreciated him bringing the papers by but that I was interested in dating and that his employer would probably be concerned with him dating a client. I have seen him around town a couple of times and am hoping it is just a coincidence. I have even been thinking about moving out of town.

Any ladies going to this firm need to be very careful when dealing with Nicholas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxenberg-Johnson-Dickens-PC/Bethesda-Maryland-20814/Luxenberg-Johnson-Dickens-PC-Bad-treatment-Bethesda-Maryland-585598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxenberg Johnson & Dickens PC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent report; authored by known scammers

AUTHOR: Stephen - (United States of America)

We take sexual harassment very seriously at LJD, and we have researched this incident thoroughly.

Our investigation showed that this report is clearly fraudulent and completely falsified by two scam artists whose various scams and slander campaigns can be found here: