Complaint Review: Luxman Trading Concepts

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:Alexandria Minnesota
Luxman Trading Concepts
4712 Admiralty Way Marina Del Ray, California U.S.A.

Luxman Trading Concepts Worthless Guarantee & Questionable Results Marina Del Ray California

In September 2008 I got a cold call from Luxman Trading Concepts about the Alpha S&P Mini System. For a discount rate of $6,000 I would be guaranteed to make money using their automated trading system. During this call I was walked thru varous websites showing the results of this system a monitored by TradeStation. I was shown the California Secretary of State website for business license and asked to seach the web for complaints about the company. Of course they need a credit card and answer right away.

I reviewed the contract and agreed based on the guarantee that after the 6th month if no gross profit I would get $3,000 back and after the 7th month the remaining $3,000.

Of course immediately I began to lose money on trades. On my initial $5,000 investment I was down to $2000 after the 4 months. Since then it was between 2000-3000.

After the 6th month I notified Luxman I wanted a refund and after the 7th month I did the same. I did not hear from them. So I called them and was referred to James Kennedy. He stated my paperwork was in order and I would be soon getting a check in the mail. After a couple weeks and no check I called again. He stated that they had quite a few checks to get out and they were scheduled to go out at the end of the week. No check...

Now when ever I call James is not available and he will return my call. Guess what no phone call is ever returned.

If anyone has a recommendation on how to recover the money let me know. Now my mission is to let the world know that this business is not to be trusted.

Really frustrated
Alexandria, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxman-Trading-Concepts/Marina-Del-Ray-California-90292/Luxman-Trading-Concepts-Worthless-Guarantee-Questionable-Results-Marina-Del-Ray-Californ-470669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxman Trading Concepts