Complaint Review: Luxman Trading Concepts

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Lima Ohio
Luxman Trading Concepts
4712 Admiralty Way, Suite 185 Marina Del Ray, California U.S.A.

Luxman Trading Concepts are Real Scam Artists. Will Not Pay the Guarantee The Promised in Writing. Marina Del Ray California

In January of 2009, I signed up with Luxman Trading Concepts after receiving a written Guarantee that if their trading of the Gamma System did not make moneyfor me within 6 months of signing up, I would receive half of my initial investment back which was $4500. After 7 months the remainder of my investment would be returned. Apparently I was lucky in that most of the clients have been swindled out of $6000 or more.

In the past I have personally spoke with Ward Thompson, the apparent designer of the trading software; Jack Lawrence, Sales; James Kennedy, General Manager and the President of Luxman, Mr. Allen Gardner. All of these individuals are extremely smooth talkers and have proven to be real SCAM artists.

I have spoken with a Jack Harris who answers the phone for Luxman every business day for the last 2 to 3 weeks in an attempt to talk with James Kennedy. According to Mr. Harris, Mr. Kennedy is always on the phone with another client. I always leave a message for him to return my call. So far that has not happened.

I spoke with Mr. Kennedy on 5-20-09 at which time he told me I would receive half of my investment back by the end of June and the other half by the end of July. This apparently is not going to happen either.

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB of California even though I don't think anything will be gained from this financially. Luxman currently has a "D" rating with the BBB. The following is a link to Luxman BBB page.

I would highly suggest that if you are contacted by this company that you hang up the phone immediatley. They will take your money without hesitation and their guarantee is as worthless as the paper it is printed on.

Lima, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxman-Trading-Concepts/Marina-Del-Ray-California-90292/Luxman-Trading-Concepts-are-Real-Scam-Artists-Will-Not-Pay-the-Guarantee-The-Promised-in-474083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxman Trading Concepts