Complaint Review: Luxor Linens

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Rachel — Markham Ontario Canada
Luxor Linens
1418 E Linden Ave Suite A Internet, Linden, New Jersey United States of America

Luxor Linens Does not Honour Commitment and Bad Customer Service Internet, Linden, New Jersey

I purchased vouchers from a group buy deal (Everybody Buys) for 4 towel sets from Luxor Linens. I thought this would be a great gift to my boyfriend's family for Christmas. I planned to purchase from them because of the 5 star reviews they received for their monogrammed towel sets, and the deal includes shipping to Canada and the United States. But when I go to the checkout page on their website, it requires me to pay shipping for EACH towel set.

I called their customer service hotline several times and I was never able to get through to them. They even hung up on me after 15 or so minutes of waiting saying that their lines are busy. The only other option was to email them. It takes them more than 24 hours to respond to each of my emails. Even when I respond to their email within an hour, I have to wait for the next day or 2 days later, to get another response from them. I told them it's a Christmas gift and that it is extremely urgent, but it wasn't a good enough reason for them to respond any quicker. On the 9th day of emailing with them back and forth, they simply said, "You are being charged for shipping because for Canada it is not free shipping. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance." I realized that emailing them was no help, and I couldn't escalate this to anyone. I tried calling again, and the phone lines are still busy and they hang up on me again.

Even if I just pay for shipping now and just get this over with, I still can't get these towels delivered by before Christmas. Not even would I need to pay for shipping, but I can't ship the towels together and just pay for one shipping cost, I need to pay shipping for each towel set SEPARATELY! That doesn't make sense at all!

I have never received such horrible customer service. The company also did not honor its commitment to their online promotion deal. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this company to anyone. Buyers beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxor-Linens/Internet-Linden-New-Jersey-07036/Luxor-Linens-Does-not-Honour-Commitment-and-Bad-Customer-Service-Internet-Linden-New-Je-981177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxor Linens