Complaint Review: Luxor Linens

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: FitnessLife — Sacramento California
Luxor Linens
1418 E Linden Ave Ste A Linden, New Jersey United States of America

Luxor Linens No refunds for terrible product and NO customer service Linden, New Jersey

I purchased a sheet set for a queen bed. The product was advertized as a "Luxurious Microfiber Sheet Set" on special for $39. The product appeared accurate, and arrived in an acceptable amount of time.

I put the sheets in the washing machine to wash before using them. I wash my sheets on delicate, and dry on low heat. My first clue that something was wrong, was my lint trap was FULL. Sheets should not lose that much volume after 1 wash. Finally, when I went to put the sheets on my bed, I saw that some of the stitching had come apart, and there were loose strings hanging off all over the sheets.

I promptly emailed Luxor Linens for an exchange, and was told they do not offer exchanges or refunds, but would be glad to give me a $20 credit, or a $25 gift card for future purchases. I asked again for an exchange, and told them I dont want anything else, I just want the sheets replaced.

Next they told me that a "manager" authorized replacement of the sheets, but I have to pay $8.99 for monogram and another $4.99 for shipping. Really??? I just want my sheets replaced. I dont care about monograms.

The other options instead of new sheets were a new robe, but I had to pay $8.99 for monogram and another $4.99 for shipping. Or I could get a 3 piece towel set for free, but again, I had to pay $8.99 for monogram and another $4.99 for shipping.

These people are ridiculous, and I wouldnt ever use them again if my life depended on it. I've tried to call them for 3 days straight, and the automated system says they are always experiencing a high call volume and apologize no one can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxor-Linens/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/Luxor-Linens-No-refunds-for-terrible-product-and-NO-customer-service-Linden-New-Jersey-1036734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxor Linens