Complaint Review: Luxor Linens

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Duza — Shelby Michigan United States of America
Luxor Linens
1418 E Linden Ave Suite A Linden 07036 NJ Internet United States of America

Luxor Linens Poor condition product and worst customer service and support I've ever came across Internet

This is the worst customer service that I have ever received from any company. I have sent numerous emails and not received a response. I have also called several times, only to be disconnected after 30 minutes on hold. Today, after I finally got a hold of someone at the company I was transferred to the supervisor who hung up on me. I went online to file a complaint and found many other complaints against these products and service from clients like myself. I will do whatever it takes for other people to be aware and to never place orders for falsely advertised products made in China without even a label disclosing what the sheets are made of or the thread count. The supervisor I spoke with offered to give me at $25 gift card to order more poor quality products. I advised him that I had already received a $25 gift card that was given to me when I first returned the sheets that were sent to me used and filthy. [continued below]....
..... I definitely do not need there gift cards as I will never order from them again. I am filing a complaint at LivingSocial. I am disputing the charge on my American Express. And I am filing a lawsuit against there company for my money, my time, and any other fees that will apply. I simply asked them just to refund my money back and send me a return label to return their discussing product back and since they are not willing to do so I will make sure they will pay the price. I hope LivingSocial will take action against them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxor-Linens/internet/Luxor-Linens-Poor-condition-product-and-worst-customer-service-and-support-Ive-ever-cam-987061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxor Linens