Complaint Review: Luxura Locks

• Reported By: taylor23 — Tempe Arizona
Luxura Locks
, Select State/Province USA

Luxura Locks Scam!! Buyer beware! internet

Just so everyone knows this company is a complete scam. They sent me the extensions and I wasnt happy with the color so I called and told them I would like to make an return. They said that I would have to pay for shipping back to them on top of a 40 dollar restock fee. First off that is bullshit but I did it because I was so fed up with this company at this point I just wanted it to be over. So after sending the product back they decided to email me and tell me that they did not have a return policy and conveniently updated their webpage to state so. (mind you the website did not say this when I ordered). So they basically robbed me of 260 blocked me on instagram so I couldnt write a bad review and now will not answer their phone. SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxura-Locks/Select-StateProvince/Luxura-Locks-Scam-Buyer-beware-internet-1129942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxura Locks