Complaint Review: Luxura Locks

• Reported By: Veronica — Bremen Indiana
Luxura Locks
Internet USA

Luxura Locks SCAM! Won't send me my product. Internet

Before April 11th, I ordered my extension from the company, Luxura Locks. This company is popular on Instagram. We are in August now and my extensions have not come in the mail yet.

I contacted and DM'd the company on Instagram. The opened it and ignored me. I contacted them on their website. The emailed me but once I told them everything that has happened, they will not answer! I asked for a phone number to talk to them, and they did not give it to me! this company is a SCAM! Ugh. I spent over 175 dollars and they won't give me money back. they could atleast send me my extensions whether they're bad or not. And a free product for ignoring me. So Nobody buy these crappy extensions! I heard they are very fried and bad looking!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxura-Locks/internet/Luxura-Locks-SCAM-Wont-send-me-my-product-Internet-1169636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxura Locks