Complaint Review: Luxury Airport Parking

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Proteng — Sarasota Florida U.S.A.
Luxury Airport Parking
339 South East 24th st. Internet United States of America

Luxury Airport Parking Did not return my money, I never parked my car there Ft. Lauderdal, Internet

I was taking my family on a cruise ship and went on the internet to find an extended stay parking lot for our car while on the cruise. My wife accidentally told me that the ship was leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale. I booked parking with Luxury Airport Parking. As I hit the payment button on their website my wife shouted "honey, the ship leaves from Cape Canaveral not Ft. Lauderdale". I immediately called up Luxury Airport Parking to cancel my reservation and get a refund.

The guy who answered the phone looked into their system and saw I had just booked and payed 3 minutes prior to my call. He cleared hi throat and said in some kind of middle-eastern accent "no refund". I asked him to be sympathetic that I accidentally booked at the wrong port. He wouldn't budge even though he saw I just booked it 3 minutes ago. He said "look at our policy in small writing...we don't give back any money, period".

Folks, I'd understand if a week went buy or whatever and my reservation would cause them a loss somehow, but 3 minutes??? Come on! That's blatantly being a scum bag!

Since my experience with these crooks I have read and heard horrible stories about them. So, be aware of these worms even if you need to park somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale while you take your family on a cruise. Choose anyone but Luxury Airport Parking!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-Airport-Parking/internet/Luxury-Airport-Parking-Did-not-return-my-money-I-never-parked-my-car-there-Ft-Lauderda-915955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury Airport Parking