Complaint Review: Luxury Capital Group

• Reported By: Ripped-off — Evansville Indiana United States of America
Luxury Capital Group
1100 Dexter Ave North Suite 100 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Luxury Capital Group Liars and thieves Seattle, Washington

I was contacted over the phone by a "Jerry Stevens" from this Company.  He convinced me that they would be able to sell my 2 timeshares at what I considered a very good price.  I agreed to their terms and received their contract to sign and return.  I had checked their website and felt they were legitimate.  I was able to contact them for a couple of months, talking to an "Evan Medow", who assured me that everything was going fine.  Then, all of a sudden, they were not answering their phone and soon it was disconnected.  I filed a complaint with their Attorney General's office, to no avail.  They have skipped out, taking mine and I don't know how many others, money.  I have found several complaints about them since on the internet, so I feel like a real fool.  I'm sure that they have dissolved this Company,  that the above names were aliases, and that they will open another scam to cheat and steal peoples money.  What a way to make a living!!  It is unfortunate that there is not any better business ethics group to police these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-Capital-Group/Seattle-Washington-98109/Luxury-Capital-Group-Liars-and-thieves-Seattle-Washington-864122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury Capital Group