Complaint Review: Luxury Cleaning - South Cobb/Smyrna

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: dmomx3 — Cobb County Georgia United States of America
Luxury Cleaning - South Cobb/Smyrna

Luxury Cleaning - South Cobb/Smyrna Shyster Company - Very Poor Experience with Them Internet

Purchased a Living Social voucher to try out this company. They were supposed to send two people to clean my home.

The people never showed up; after calling the office I got a very uneducated individual who didn't know anything about the business (Why were they answering the phone?!)

Was told to reschedule. I rescheduled. On the new date, one person showed up - it was her first day on the job, and the other person who did not show up was supposed to train her.  I refused and told her to have the owner call me.  The owner called me and blamed everyone else, never taking responsibility.  We had to reschedule.

When the two people finally showed up -- they didn't clean properly - no dusting, didn't sweep or clean floors around corners, didn't make beds, didn't empty waste baskets.  Horrible, horrible job - I don't think they had ever cleaned professionally. And I made a point to tell them that we were looking for long-term cleaners.

To top it all - one of the women broke the shower knob off in my master shower and told me "it fell off".  When my husband checked out the faucet handle, it was obvious it broke off.

Because it was a two visit voucher, I decided to give them a chance to redeem themselves. They never showed up for the second visit, and I've yet to hear from the owner or anyone from the company explaining what happened.  The last few calls I made to the company, it sounded like they were running the business from their car.

Just in the amount of time I dealt with them, they had a high volume of employee turnover.   Thankfully, Living Social refunded my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-Cleaning-South-CobbSmyrna/internet/Luxury-Cleaning-South-CobbSmyrna-Shyster-Company-Very-Poor-Experience-with-Them-Inte-974742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury Cleaning - South Cobb/Smyrna