Complaint Review: Luxury Spas Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: duane in WI — Nekoosa Wisconsin
Luxury Spas Inc.
7451 Terminal e Loraine , Ohio USA

Luxury Spas Inc. Left me with only 1/3 of my shower! Luxury Spa Warranty is all wet!! Loraine Ohio

Bought a luxury shower from Luxury Spas in February of 2013. had it professionally installed. They were short on directions. took much longer to install than it should have. In April of this year the shower wand just shredded and the  handle to control the three shower options stopped working. I brought this to their attention. After trying to get them to send me parts to replace the valve and sending their so called tech support pictures of the bad parts to date I have recieved no help or parts.They have a parts only warranty but obviously they can't even get me those. The guy I was working with keeps telling me he'll send parts... I started this on April 26th. It is now July 15th. I have nothing and I can't use 2/3 of my shower. Thank goodness the shower wand was easy to replace, with my own purchased part. If I engage a plumber and he needs a part.. I would have to bring him back again at my expense to put it in. I asked why they don't have a parts list or some sort of parts diagram with each shower. They said they change the parts all time.

At this point I think the best solution is for them to refund my 900 dollars. I could then at least have the shower removed and install another one. This will cost me I'm sure more than that but at least I'll have a shower that would work properly and from a local dealer. My biggest mistake in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-Spas-Inc-/Loraine-Ohio-4053/Luxury-Spas-Inc-Left-me-with-only-13-of-my-shower-Luxury-Spa-Warranty-is-all-wet-Lo-1162140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury Spas Inc.