Complaint Review: Luxury Spas Inc

• Reported By: Clay — Boston Massachusetts
Luxury Spas Inc
Lorain, Ohio USA

Luxury Spas Inc Now you see it, Now You DON'T Lorain Ohio

We (my girlfriend and I) ordered a $1600.00 Steam Shower enclosure from this company company on a Monday. We ordered it because they said it was In Stock, and that they offerred free shipping. Time was of the essense because we we moving into a new house in a week and needed it to complete the bathroom renovation. We told them of the situation, plunked the money down and waited.

The following Monday we recieved a call from their "customer service' (Wendy)rep who stated that model was NOT IN STOCK. So we chose another. My girlfriend called on Wednesday to get a tracking number, there was none, they had not shipped it. I called on Thursday and was told it would be shipped on Friday. Seeing that there had been nothing but dissapointment and runarounds from this company I canceled the order. I was then told by Wendy I would be charged $80.00 for the cancellation. What did i expect from them after two weeks of BS. I agreed to the $80.00 cancellation fee and then was told the 'accountant , who handles refunds,  was not in. Remember now, its a Thursday. Who calls in on a Thursday when they have Saturday and Sunday off.

It is now Tuesday... NO REFUND. I called the customer service rep (Wendy) again at 12 noon, and was told that department doesn't open until 1pm and that they have 5-7 business days to refund the money. Getting the picture now. its a SCAM.. just like SaferWhole sale. com.  Seems now Steams showers and Sauna are the newest bread and butter for internet scammers. What makes this even wiorse is that once you significant other calls, because you might be busy or for clarification, they play you off on one another. Stating the ALREADY told them of some little snigglet (like the $80.00 cancellation charge) when they never did.

BEWARE of this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-Spas-Inc/Lorain-Ohio/Luxury-Spas-Inc-Now-you-see-it-Now-You-DONT-Lorain-Ohio-1052599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury Spas Inc