Complaint Review: Luxury wash

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Ryan — MARIETTA Georgia United States of America
Luxury wash
3485 south Cobb drive Smyrna GA 30008 Smyrna Internet, Georgia United States of America

Luxury wash Luxury cleaning My worst experience ever with a company Smyrna, Georgia Internet

First of all good luck getting a hold of anyone, one number is disconnected and almost impossible to get anyone on the other number. I never write reviews, but had to after dealing with this horrible company. I bought a deal for two hours of house cleaning up to 2500 square feet. I was told that my whole house would be cleaned and all that was done was 2.5 bathrooms in two hours. The bathrooms were left out of order with nothing put back the way it was before "cleaning began". The owner hung up on me and the cleaning lady left. Please don't do business with this company, has been a stressful experience and I am still left with a dirty home. I read reviews and I am always give the benefit of the doubt, like I said worst experience ever with a company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luxury-wash/Smyrna-Internet-Georgia-30080/Luxury-wash-Luxury-cleaning-My-worst-experience-ever-with-a-company-Smyrna-Georgia-Inter-934776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luxury wash