Complaint Review: LuxuryHomeOutlet.com

• Reported By: Kevin — Lake Hopatcong New Jersey
LuxuryHomeOutlet.com
Internet USA

LuxuryHomeOutlet.com Horrible Customer Service and Partial Shipments Internet

I ordered a cafe brown sink and a cafe brown basket strainer from LuxuryHomeOutlet.com.  They were quick to process the payment and send an email stating that my order would arrive in 1-2 weeks.  After two weeks of not receiving any additional emails and/or tracking numbers, I called to find out where the items were and what the status was.  They told me they're working on it and would ship them the next day.  A few days passed and I received the sink but no basket strainer and the website was updated to reflect a partial shipment was processed.

I went on vacation for two weeks and got back to the house hoping the basket strainer had arrived.  I called their customer service number (888-LH-Outlet) during lunch time on a Friday and left a voice mail for customer service and I don't hear from them.  I sent an email to them the same day, and never got anyhing back.  I called the following week after the long Memorial holiday weekend and "Rose" answered the phone.  She says she can give me a brushed nickel strainer, or I can wait another 3-4 weeks for the correct one to ship to my house.

I explain that that's horrible customer service and I'd like to speak to a manager, as its 4 weeks since I placed and paid for the order, and she was informing me it would take another 4 weeks to get to my house.  Rose tells me the manager won't get on the phone, that they won't refund any of the shipping fees.  She repeats that if I don't want to wait for the correct item to ship, they can return the money for the strainer and basically that I can go shop elsewhere.  They wouldn't offer any sort of compensation for the foul up and didn't care at all about making things right.  I asked Rose what the manager's name was and she wouldn't provide it.

This company is one level up from a total scam.  At least I got my sink from them 3 weeks after I ordered it instead of 1-2; but I'd never recommend them or any of their affiliates again.  Awful awful customer service and attitude, totally pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LuxuryHomeOutletcom/internet/LuxuryHomeOutletcom-Horrible-Customer-Service-and-Partial-Shipments-Internet-1054389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LuxuryHomeOutlet.com