• Report: #191890

• Submitted: Wed, May 17, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 17, 2006

• Reported By:Lake Havasu City Arizona
Luzzi
Countryshire Lake Havasu City, Arizona U.S.A.

Luzzi ripoff Lake Havasu City Arizona

Sold me a car that was not what they said it was. Big difference in price and name. But it has a sticker package on it that they got away with tellin gme it was a saleen mustang. It's not big price change.

5 years later they sold it to me for 4000 less than brand new purchased price. But the whole thing is that the engine blew transmission is bad needed to be replace and the rear end is droppping out of it. They put a used engine in it, now the (check the engine light) is on still no transmission work or rear. Then I was told today they will not work on it. Take it else were.

I have put 7000.00 in to it already with the deposit of 6000 cash 4 months ago. They would not return money after I drove off lot. 2 days after I had told them about the problems and they said your sol.

Please help. My house burnt to the ground 3 weeks ago, and this is all that me and my children have to help us servive. It's ready to blow any day now and I have no money to pay to get fixed. I pay 24% monthly with 400 payments and 100 for insurance.Pplease help me get my money back.

Wendy
Lake Havasu City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2006 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luzzi/Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-86406/Luzzi-ripoff-Lake-Havasu-City-Arizona-191890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luzzi