Complaint Review: Lvaap

• Submitted: Tue, March 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 07, 2006

• Reported By:Ft. Campbell Kentucky
Lvaap
Po Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Lvaap Ripoff $20, sweepstakes hoax Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved a letter of urgency telling me to call an 800 number to speak to Pat Haines. When I called she asked if I would like to be intered into the sweepstakes so I agreed. I later received a letter telling me I was a winner and showed a box next to my prize of $3,341,006 indicating that it was unclaimed. They wanted me to send $20 bucks for a report-release fee.

It also had other names listed: #2- Penny Palmer of OH, #3-Preston Blackmon of SC, and #4- Maria Morales of AZ. I got on whitepages.com and looked up these names. I called and got a hold of Mrs. Blackmon and she told me the sweepstakes was a hoax. Then I got online and searched lvaap in a search engine and found rip-offreport.com!

Thank you so much, rip-off report.com! Luckily, I avoided the scam and I still have my twenty bucks. :)This website should really advertise; not nearly enough people know about it.

Shantel
Ft. Campbell, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lvaap/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Lvaap-Ripoff-20-sweepstakes-hoax-Las-Vegas-Nevada-179805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lvaap