Complaint Review: Lynda Lake

• Reported By: ponyplay — Woodside California United States of America
Lynda Lake
4214 Arch Road Stockton, California United States of America

Lynda Lake good2behorsey.com Horse Trading Scammer Stockton, California

Lynda Lake and Christy Casey are a couple of scam artists in Stockton California. They claim to be experts at "Matching Horses & Humans" when in fact they only prey on trusting and honest people for financial gain. They act sweet and helpful when trying to sell you one of their "broke broke broke" horses - then they are completely unprofessional and do not keep their word when the horse does not work out. The horse I purchased from Ms. Lake was perfect when I rode it at her ranch. When I got the horse home it was a different animal. I suspect Lake had drugged the horse when test rode it. Either that or she had rode the crap out of him before I came, then washed him so he wasn't sweaty (this is an old horse trader trick). Either way, the horse was not as advertised - he was a complete wild man. She sold me a dangerous horse. I ended up having to sell him for less than half of what I paid Lake because neither she or Casey would return my calls about my dissatisfaction - even though they'd told me I could bring the horse back if he didn't work out. Complete bull - the entire deal was a scam from the start. I see others have posted their bad deals with Lake too. She is as dishonest as they come. Don't believe a word that comes out of this woman's mounth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lynda-Lake/Stockton-California-95632/Lynda-Lake-good2behorseycom-Horse-Trading-Scammer-Stockton-California-985942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lynda Lake