Complaint Review: Lynn Burrow

• Reported By: Sunshine12 — Bradenton Florida
Lynn Burrow
Palmetto, Florida USA

Lynn Burrow SLUM LORD DO NOT RENT FROM HER Palmetto Florida

Went to rent from this woman , handed her 340 dollars.  My friend I was moving in with handed her 500 dollars.   THERE WAS NO LEASE, THERE WAS NO CONTRACT SIGNED.   We went by the honor system (stupid me).  This lady basically stole from us.  My friend changed her mind and couldn't rent the place, and I couldn't afford it alone.  This lady would not ,  WOULD NOT give us our money back.  So basically she got $840 for free.   THIS WOMAN IS A THIEF DO NOT RENT FROM HER.  She is located in Bradenton, FL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lynn-Burrow/Palmetto-Florida/Lynn-Burrow-SLUM-LORD-DO-NOT-RENT-FROM-HER-Palmetto-Florida-1080286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lynn Burrow