Complaint Review: Lynn Goods/ Dba: Goodmakers Interiors/ DZ9R Co.

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 05, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Lynn Goods/ Dba: Goodmakers Interiors/ DZ9R Co.
Solano Dr. Naples, Florida U.S.A.

Lynn Goods/ Dba: Goodmakers Interiors/ DZ9R Co. Under the title of Contractor/Designer, was supposed to complete my home. Instead pocketed over $400,000.00 and left me broke, a home with no plumbing, lights, etc..Two yrs. of Lawyers, Non-binding Arbitration finds in my favor for Triple damages and law fees and finds she commited civil theft, embezzlement and fraud. I am her third victim. she refuses to pay at all. Lives in & protected Naples Florida

2003 purchased a home in florida from builders. Hired Lynn Goods on a referral from a good friend to take bare-bones residence to turn-key Home. I lived in NYC as a single mom of an adopted child. Sent her money for her ongoing invoices from NYC. Got to Florida to find she pocketed my money by only paying some contractors a small portion, not ordering items, and taking the rest herself. We moved into a home with no lights, no plumbing, no furniture, no cabinetry, and a line of contractors with liens out my front door. Took me three years of borrowing equity, credit cards run up to the max, loans from friends, to finish the home.

Was cleaned out of my life-savings and my credit. Went to two years of Court. Her lawyer quit. She has two (at least) victims before me and before that, was indited on Insurance Fraud. After a court ordered non-binding arbitration, it was found she perpetrated against me: Civil theft, Fraud and Embezzlement. Thus, the original $400,000.00 (approx) that she owed me became almost a million for treble damages and legal fees. Now, she refuses to drop it, to settle or anything and I am being told that she cannot be ordered to pay because she is protected by Florida's Homestead Law and Head-of-Household law (both of which I am protected by as well) and will not even be pursued criminally. I am about ready to declare bankrupsy and sell my home to survive and she will walk free and do it again. How can it be someone can get arrested for say, robbinig a 7-11 for 100.00 and she can get away with robbing entire life-savings and walk free to do it again? She drives around in her two very expensive leased cars and because she owns nothing and swithes bank accounts, she cannot be held responsible. I know she will not be forced to pay, but cannot this incredible injustice be corrected? Jails are full of kids caught with drugs, but because she stole millions wearing lipstick and without a gun or drugs, she is free ot continue and my life is destroyed? I have all the documents and legal documents necessary to back my words and report.

Persephone
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lynn-Goods-Dba-Goodmakers-Interiors-DZ9R-Co/Naples-Florida-34105/Lynn-Goods-Dba-Goodmakers-Interiors-DZ9R-Co-Under-the-title-of-ContractorDesigner-wa-323913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lynn Goods/ Dba: Goodmakers Interiors/ DZ9R Co.