Complaint Review: Lynn Goods

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Persephone — Naples Florida
Lynn Goods
Solano Dr Naples, Florida USA

Lynn Goods At it again? Destroyed our financial lives--we have never recovered--why is she not in jail? Naples Florida

To the latest victim of Lynn Goods:

I'm so very sorry you didn't read my report written several years ago. Once Lynn stole from us we won a mediation but she paid only the tiniest portion back. She not only stole my life's savings but I never could recover from the loss. My daughter suffers, my household suffers, I am losing my home and  have had to declare bankrupcy. I wonder why her white collar fraud and thefts are never taken to task with the prosecutors office? I'm very very sorry for your loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lynn-Goods/Naples-Florida/Lynn-Goods-At-it-again-Destroyed-our-financial-lives-we-have-never-recovered-why-is-s-1056355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lynn Goods