Susan

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Brian M. — WInter Park Florida United States of America
Lynx Bus
455 north Garland Ave. Orlando, Florida United States of America

Lynx Bus Diamond Security Diamond Security- thugs in a uniform. Orlando, Florida

March 12th, I was at Lynx bus station, and needed to go in before the terminal shut down for a bathroom visit and some water. As I as was carrying my 2 month old child with me, a bottle of water was easier. As I am trying to get it- and even had the first bill in the machine, Diamond Security's employees harassed e, screaming "TIME TO GO!!!!! And had activated a strobe light on me. And yes, my kid, too.

They were insulting, rude, and when I 1) tried to get this recorded, they used the strobe to block me getting a pic, and then 2) threw me off property, STILL harassing me. I have seen them hassle people before.... But to harass a parent? That's a new low. They thought it was hilarious to do this, btw.

Anyone who reads this, and can offer me resources to get Diamond security to either be sued or Lynx buses to take actual action, I would be most grateful. Any lawyers whom read this website, OH PLEASE contact me. Especially ones familiar with what goes on there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lynx-Bus/Orlando-Florida-/Lynx-Bus-Diamond-Security-Diamond-Security-thugs-in-a-uniform-Orlando-Florida-1027923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lynx Bus