enable

• Reported By: VICE — Miami Florida
Lyonel Lumarque
9250 SW 158 Lane, Miami, FL 33157 Miami, Florida USA

Lyonel Lumarque Personal Trainer Took My Money Miami Florida

Lyonel Lumarque had me sign a standard contract on 04/02/2013.  I paid him $1140.00 upfront for personal training services.  The standard contract was not signed by Lyonel Lumarque, did not include the amount of sessions, dates sessions would take place, location or times I would be scheduled at or in for.  I used a total of 6 sesions.  All sessions were on different days of the week and at different times.  Some sessions were for 10 minutes and others no more than 30 minutes.  The standard contract clearly states sessions would take approxiamtely 45 minutes and I have text messages sent to me by Lyonel Lumarque that read that the workout can be done in 10 minutes.  During the month of May I began to feel pain throughout my body and had to visit my primary care physician as well as 3 chiropractors to help control and cure the pain I was feeling and asked Lyonel Lumarque to refund me for the unused sessions.  He to this day has refused to refund me my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lyonel-Lumarque/Miami-Florida-33157/Lyonel-Lumarque-Personal-Trainer-Took-My-Money-Miami-Florida-1065218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lyonel Lumarque