Complaint Review: Lyons Fuel

• Reported By: SamK — Winchester Massachusetts United States of America
Lyons Fuel
6 Dudley Street Place Arlington, Massachusetts United States of America

Lyons Fuel Dishonest business practices Arlington, Massachusetts

I contacted Lyons, along with other companies, to price oil delivery and service. I got a sleazy sales pitch without any specifics. I asked for a quote and contract to be sent to my house, though I had already made up my mind based on the unprofessional behavior of sales. I was shocked to find, when I got home, that Lyons had delivered oil to my house, and left a bill with a very high price per gallon. I called the police, and when Lyons was contacted, they offered to remove the oil (completely impractical as it was in the tank already) and they have been billing me for over-priced oil (with interest) ever since. Beware of this company - the price is high and the owner is dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lyons-Fuel/Arlington-Massachusetts-02476/Lyons-Fuel-Dishonest-business-practices-Arlington-Massachusetts-877970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lyons Fuel