- Report: #287158
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lyons Group Associates, LLC Andy Wang Nancy Clark
Lyons Group Associates, LLC Andy Wang Nancy Clark693 Main Street, Bulding C, Box 320 Lumberton, New Jersey U.S.A.
Lyons Group Associates, LLC Andy Wang Nancy Clark Company is unethical. You will not get your $5K returned Lumberton New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) They will provide you with a nicely bound computer generated valuation
2) They will put your information on their website.
3) They probably will not promote your business as they say they will
4) They will send you a few emails saying they have "introduced" you to
prospective buyers (by doing this they feel they've fulfilled their contract)
5) They will send you a letter "introducing" you to Capital Funding Sources.
6) You will not receive your $5K refund. You have been "introduced!
Here's how the contract reads:
(f) The refund is applicable if the seller has not been introduced to at least
one qualified buyer, investor, or capital funding source within (12) months
from the date of this agreement. A qualified entity is defined as those
who represent to Lyons Group Associates that they are interested in the
general type of business, general location and fair market value of
Owner's Business. BEWARE! You can pay one of those internet "Sell your business" sites monthly and get better results for less money.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lyons-Group-Associates-LLC-Andy-Wang-Nancy-Clark/Lumberton-New-Jersey-08048/Lyons-Group-Associates-LLC-Andy-Wang-Nancy-Clark-Company-is-unethical-You-will-not-get-287158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.