Complaint Review: M And H Financial Services LLC / Hometown America LLC

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2010

• Reported By:Fargo North Dakota
M And H Financial Services LLC / Hometown America LLC
150 N Wacker Dr Ste 2800 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

M And H Financial / Hometown America Not reporting anything to help with my credit Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Another Hometown America Victim

I purchased my home in May of 2008. I have made my payments on time and have never been late. I have been trying to get a different mortgage to buy a different home so that I am able to sell this one I currently have. In my search when getting pre-qualified for a new mortgage, I have came to find that Hometown America has not been reporting to reflect that I even have a current mortgage except for one month and that was July 2008 on my credit report.

I have tried to talk with them and its like talking to a brick wall. They will not assist me with this and claim that they are working on it. I have emails to prove that they know that this has been an issue.

Tasha
Fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-And-H-Financial-Services-LLC-Hometown-America-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60606/M-And-H-Financial-Hometown-America-Not-reporting-anything-to-help-with-my-credit-Chicago-454106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M And H Financial Services LLC / Hometown America LLC

Another Hometown America Victim

AUTHOR: Ripped Off - (United States of America)

This has happened to us and we are thinking of filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. They make you these loans and LIE about how this will go on your credit and never report it. How can they keep getting away with this!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC