Complaint Review: M & I Bank

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: hareshm — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
M & I Bank
1 East Canelback Road Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

M & I Bank Eric Anders Conperecy and fraud against senior citizen Phoenix, Arizona

Mr. Kenneth L. Jost

U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Dear Mr. Jost,

This is in response to your letter dated December 01 2010 which indicates that either I did not make my position clear in my email or The Department of Justice has misunderstood my entire complain.  I am not seeking private legal advice or any kind of representation for the injustice done to me.

My only reason for complaining to the DOJ is HOW CAN A FDIC INSURED BANK GET AWAY WITH DISCRIMINATION, CONPERICEY AND SUCCESSFULLY DRIVE A MINORITY SENOIR CITIZEN SMALL BUSINESS OWNER INTO CHAPTER II.  As I mentioned in my email that since M & I Bank wanted to sever all relations with my business (still do not know the reason) why did they not let me refinance my business instead KNOWINGLY sold my note to a developer (TradeCor Desert Sky II LLC) who had all intentions to destroy us.   My SBA 7A loan through Wells Fargo Bank was being processed and seeking payoff statement from M & I Bank.  Mr. Eric Anders of  M  & I Bank sent a payoff statement of over $2.00M so that I do not qualify for this SBA loan and few weeks later sold my note to Mr. Perry Mann of TradeCor Desert Sky II for $1.2M.

Was Mr. Eric Anders of M & I Bank bribed? Or is he a raciest?   This is very serous and the Department of Justice needs to look into this.  I am definitely not asking the DOJ to recover my monetary losses.

Please treat this matter as URGENT and investigate why my family business was driven into Chapter II and a family of four is being deprived of their livelihood. If this as asking for too much then there is no Justice prevailing in the Federal Governments Department of Justice.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-I-Bank/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/M-I-Bank-Eric-Anders-Conperecy-and-fraud-against-senior-citizen-Phoenix-Arizona-668750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M & I Bank