Complaint Review: M & M Financial, Inc

• Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
M & M Financial, Inc
805 William Rd, Vegreville, AB Canada

M & M Financial, Inc Company impersonates a sweepstakes company Vegreville AB Canada

Basically I recieved a letter in the mail claiming that I won 125,000 in cash. The letter also claimed that I entered a Canadian lottery and within the letter they enclosed a $ 5,985.00 check.

Once I called the company to verify that the information was indeed real, a man with a foreign accent spoke harshly and repeatedly asked me do I remember entering into a sweepstakes.

He asked me for my claim number which is located on the letter, I gave it to him. I could not understand him while he was speaking, so I asked to speak to someone else and he HUNG UP in my face.

I also asked him did they, the company have a website, he answered no, and replied, why would we need a website.
The letter wants you to deposit a fake check and it also wants you, the so-called winner to pay them (M & M Financial) $5,000 in cash and wire the money to them.
There address on the letter is not real and the company is not real.

People please be aware of scam artists like them.

atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-M-Financial-Inc/Vegreville-AB-T6H-2W8/M-M-Financial-Inc-Company-impersonates-a-sweepstakes-company-Vegreville-AB-Canada-422153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M & M Financial, Inc