Complaint Review: M & M Lighting Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Patsy — Duson Louisiana
M & M Lighting Inc.
5620 S Rice Ave. Houston, Texas USA

M & M Lighting Inc. I received a check in the amount of $1985.25 and unfortunately cash it but did not spend it. I still have the money. Houston Texas

*General Comment: i no how you feel

I received a check in the amount of $1985.25 from M & M Lighting Inc..  I deposited the check on Thursday, June  27, 2013.  I withdrew a portion of it but have not used it yet. When I withddrew it, I saw that I would have to make Western Union and Money Gram with it and started getting worried.  I googled the company, which I should have done earlier, and found it's a rip off.  I guess I'll just put it back and wait for them to take the money back.  I wish I would have fully checked it out before I did all that.  I just hope I don't get into any trouble with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-M-Lighting-Inc/Houston-Texas-77081/M-M-Lighting-Inc-I-received-a-check-in-the-amount-of-198525-and-unfortunately-cash-i-1063539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M & M Lighting Inc.

#1 General Comment

i no how you feel

AUTHOR: melisa22 - ()

i was also in the process of being scammed by the same person you filed a complaint about..i went further and called the bank and found out the acct does not exist and the check was a counterfeit..i went further and searched on thhis site called domaintools and found the person responsible for the domain name(mmlightinc.com)..with all the tools we have at our disposal on the web people should access them if they feel they are being scammed...its a free site..she is based in Tippin Ohio..it gives you there name ..home address..city state and there real email addy..alse home phone..they must register there info to be able to register a domain name...people beware of this scam