Complaint Review: M M T Music

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
M M T Music
, Florida U.S.A.

M M T Music Oh Lawd!! This is like The Twilight Zone Florida

Well I dont know about all the reports I just read, but what i find funny is the fact that i haven't sang in a talent show in 12 years. February 5, 2008 I got a call from my dad saying this guy named Bruce Goodwin called me to sing with some "STARS". I never even heard of this company. So I told my dad i would research the company in the morning. When i did...i saw all these negative reports. I never auditioned for this company...that i know of anyway. But back when i was a teenager i was star-struck. I dont even know how this company got my parents' phone number. I now live in Nashville, TN and my parents live in Indiana. Go Figure! But i'm glad i got to read these reports. I knew it had to be a set up of some kind.

Songstress
Nashville, Tennessee
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-M-T-Music/Florida/M-M-T-Music-Oh-Lawd-This-is-like-The-Twilight-Zone-Florida-306587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M M T Music