Complaint Review: M Qube Verizon 800-235-7105 Mblox 1-800-922-0204

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2007

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
M Qube Verizon 800-235-7105 Mblox 1-800-922-0204
verizonwireless.com, ,mblox.com/mblox/home/home.asp Nationwide U.S.A.

M Qube Verizon 800-235-7105M SMS Text Message SPAM mBlox, Verizon wireless, m cube These companies are vendors to Verizon and charge you money $ and Verizon wont help! Nationwide north carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Mobile Messenger

I am not as fortunate as others, Verizon is basically telling me their hands are tied and they cannot reverse or credit the charged by Mblox. I have received a trickle of charges since February 07, at first they slipped past me, then the charges became higher, $19.99 Now that I have been charged, Verizon said they can't do anything to help me except block incoming SMS from these companies.

I never signed up for a SMS anything, nor did I receive any messages! It's a new way to SPAM so protect your phones and get them blocked!

I called the 800 number Verizon gave me but no representative from the company "text alerts jokes" and "mobile messenger" have called back. Hmm, wonder why!?

Now Verizon gave me their web address and another phone number:
408-617-3700 Option #1
I will report my findings...

Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-Qube-Verizon-800-235-7105-Mblox-1-800-922-0204/nationwide/M-Qube-Verizon-800-235-7105M-SMS-Text-Message-SPAM-mBlox-Verizon-wireless-m-cube-These-c-259666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M Qube Verizon 800-235-7105 Mblox 1-800-922-0204

Response from Mobile Messenger

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Mobile Messenger is an industry leading global Business to Business service provider of mobile entertainment products and Billing. Our primary services are to provide delivery and billing of mobile phone content for companies that wish to offer mobile entertainment products to consumers.

As part of our service offering we have also taken on the process of Customer Care for our clients. This provides the consumer with a reliable contact to manage any issues they may have. Our customer care service has been recognized as the best in the Industry.

As a company we pride ourselves on customer service. Mobile Messenger now has live Customer Call Centre locally in the US and Australia. These centres have been positioned within their respective consumer regions with a view to address consumer contact quality of service, speed of service, and efficient execution of service.

As a company Mobile Messenger and its clients adhere to the regulations set by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) and all carriers across the US. The business model operated within the US for premium cell phone services is a highly regulated industry. Consumers must double opt-in, meaning they must verify they are the owner of the device and are accepting the chargers.

If a consumer would like to be unsubscribed from anyone of our clients campaigns, it is very simple, they can send in the word STOP to the shortcode 33999, send an email to our contact centre escalationsus@smshelpdesk.com or call our USA Contact Centre on 1 800 416 6129. These instructions are also provided on all advertising material, the original welcome message and the billing reminder messages they receive each month.