Complaint Review: M Qube

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: Deacon — Dallas Georgia USA
M Qube

M Qube Verizon, Mobile Messenger, Premier SMS Messaging, ALLTXT4.com, BLINKO, Celltoneclub.com Glad I found Ripoff Report.com Internet

I too have been victimized by M Qube. Thanks to Ripoff Report.com and those who have reported such abuse I realized the theft scam and easily (thus far) rectified my billing issues.

My cell service provider is Boost Mobile, (Sprint/Nextel). The amount was not huge, but not authorized either. Boost asked no questions about the situation nor charge and immediately reversed the charges and credited my account. Boost is aware and familiar of these "companies" and is proactively preventing and pursuing the abuse.

Having a standard monthly plan I probably would not have noticed the charge (theft, call it was it is people) unless I had checked my account activity. Lesson learned? Assume nothing, ask questions, and pursue inquiries.

Right is right and everything else is wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-Qube/internet/M-Qube-Verizon-Mobile-Messenger-Premier-SMS-Messaging-ALLTXT4com-BLINKO-Celltoneclub-644429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M Qube