Complaint Review: M-Qude Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 16, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Meriden Connecticut
M-Qude Inc.
225 108th Ave NE Ste 570 Bellevue, WA, Connecticut USA

M-Qude Inc. BidandwinU BidnWin 20Bids/Day&Ringtons subs They've been charging me 9.99 a month for a year and I NEVER signed up Bellevue WA

This company has been charging me $9.99, for about year or maybe more, for services I never ordered or ever used. I still have the text messages they sent me every month. There was no way for me to cancel it and it wasn't even clear what it was. When you read it it looks like its from AT&T, which is my provider. Here is the message I received month after month: AT&T Free Msg: Your subscription for Reverse Auction has auto-renewed. Your next auto-renew is on 08/17/13. Need help? Visit att.com/mobilepurchases

Today when I called AT&T to see exactly what every charge on my bill was I discovered what this had nothing to do with AT&T. They gave me the name of the company and I began my own investigation. I found the name of the company was M-Qude Inc and they sold ringtones and bids apparently. I never once downloaded a single ringtone or made a single bid. When I called the company to ask for my money back because I never gave them permission to charge me and I never, ever used a service from them. [continued below]....

..... They tried to tell me that every month when they send the message saying the $9.99 was being charged to my phone that the message also said type STOP to cancel and as you can see above they did not. I do have children so it is not some mistake. In addiction I have an education in computers and all kinds of electronics so I can make ringtones on my own in less than 30 secs so I would never sign up for something like that.

Why would the man I spoke to say the message said things it didn't if this wasn't a scam? Why is nothing clear? Why did I never receive any service I supposedly agreed to pay for? Where's the downloads I made? Or whatever Bids?

You can see by there messages and all the many complaints and ripoff reports that the way they are claiming people are signing up is false. I wonder if you could track the IP address to the computers they say are being use to see if they're even in the same state as the people who accounts are being charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-Qude-Inc-/Bellevue-WA-Connecticut-98004-578/M-Qude-Inc-BidandwinU-BidnWin-20BidsDayRingtons-subs-Theyve-been-charging-me-999-a-1076394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M-Qude Inc.