Complaint Review: M & S Liquor, Inc

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — O' Fallon Missouri
M & S Liquor, Inc
78 Westbrook Dr O' Fallon, Select State/Province USA

M & S Liquor, Inc William Meyer lied, defrauded, misrepresented, false promises O' Fallon Missouri.

I was asked if i wanted to lease or buy the equipment. to buy she said the equipment would cost between 2000-2500. to lease 89/mn. i asked about warranty . She said 1 year on buying but leasing for the duration of the lease. ( 60 mns.)

I asked how long the equipment usually last until it breaks down. she said 1-11/2 years. she also said i had the option to buy the equipment after 1 1/2 years and my payments would go toward the purchase of the equipment.

After 18 months I contacted the company and was told I didn't have the option of buying the equipment.I also came to find the equipment cost around 200.

I talked the co. on several occassions and they wouldn't negociate.

I then stopped paying and not only was I harrassed but they also contacted my 86 year old mother.

Ifelt this was my only recourse and would like to see them in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-S-Liquor-Inc/O-Fallon-Select-StateProvince-63366/M-amp-S-Liquor-Inc-William-Meyer-lied-defrauded-misrepresented-false-promises-O-Fa-1065996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M & S Liquor, Inc