Complaint Review: M & T Financial Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
M & T Financial Inc.
P.O. Box 96 001 LCD Mississauga, Ontario Canada

M & T Financial Inc. Don't Cash The Rubber Check Mississauga Ontario

I recievied a check for M & T Financial Inc. The letter stated I had won a sweepstake in the amount of $100,000.00. The check was made out to me in the amount of $4900.00. This was to cover a Non Canadian resident
tax.

I call the phone number , spoke to a male who said he was Mr.Kelly Pius. He confirmed my claim number, and told me to call as soon as I deposited the check. I ask him if I should wait until the check cleared. He said no , to call hin as soon as it was deposited into my account.

I then called the bank the check was written on. Huntington National Bank in Westerville, OH 43081. The bank said the check was a fraud.

Lordis
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-T-Financial-Inc/Mississauga-Ontario-L4Y-0A5/M-T-Financial-Inc-Dont-Cash-The-Rubber-Check-Mississauga-Ontario-363621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M & T Financial Inc.