Complaint Review: M. T. MARKETING

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2003

• Reported By:MONROE Louisiana
M. T. MARKETING
P. O. BOX 211063 DENVER, Colorado U.S.A.

M. T. MARKETING ripoff abused & mistreated DENVER Colorado

Hello,
I'm writing this letter due to being rip-off by M.T. Marketing. I sent in my 12.00 processing fee hoping to get my letters in the mail. All I recieved was another letter for more money.

Later I looked on the computer for more info on this company so I could send them more money and found out that this was just another scam.
I have read other people letters and glad I didn't send more money.

These people need to be stopped and someone needs to keep them from abusing and mistreating others this way.

Rokeau
MONROE, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2003 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-T-MARKETING/DENVER-Colorado-80221/M-T-MARKETING-ripoff-abused-mistreated-DENVER-Colorado-55680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M. T. MARKETING