Complaint Review: M T MARKETING

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2004

• Reported By:bellflower California
M T MARKETING
P.O. BOX211063 DENVER, Colorado U.S.A.

M T MARKETING ripoff dream stealers DENVER Colorado

Couldn't believe I was so stupid, since my husband left I've been raising my child on state aid, thought this would be the way to independence.

I sent them money I didn't have, by putting off paying my rent in full, only to have M T MARKETING take advantage. They couldn't have been more honest when they named their company, EMPTY MARKETING. I only wish I had remembered "if it sounds to good to be true... it is!!!!!

Kimberley
bellflower, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2004 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-T-MARKETING/DENVER-Colorado-80221/M-T-MARKETING-ripoff-dream-stealers-DENVER-Colorado-80768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M T MARKETING