Complaint Review: M. T. Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2003

• Reported By:renton Washington
M. T. Marketing
Po Box 211063 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

M. T. Marketing ripoff scam artists fraud Denver Colorado

I dont have that much to say but thank god for the internet. I recieved the so called Mail letter in the mail months ago. I put it off cause I didnt have any money to do it.

I moved since then and came across the letter again so now that I have money only cause of financial aid I decided to give it a try. Well after I put the 12 dollars in cash in the mail, I came back to my apartment and looked up the company on the internet and came across this site.

Luckily I went back outside to the out going mail and the postperson was there so I was able to get my money back and not send the letter.

Linda
renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-T-Marketing/Denver-Colorado-80221/M-T-Marketing-ripoff-scam-artists-fraud-Denver-Colorado-69478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M. T. Marketing