Complaint Review: M. T. Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
M. T. Marketing
P.O.BOX.211063 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

M.T. Marketing ripoff. They promised me a refund, but I got scammed. Denver Colorado

I was sent a letter in the mail from this company telling me that I would get paid $10 for every envelope I stuffed. I was in need of money and thought that this was too good to be true. I paid the $12 enrollment fee and also paid $105.95 one time application fee to get the items to be mailed. They promised me that this payment would be refunded by my 5th pay check.

I went online after sending the money because I got a feeling that I just got scammed. After visiting a website I found out that it was a scam. However it was too late, and now I am mad and out of money that I need badly. I live pay check to pay check and needed the extra cash. Now that I have had my hopes up and found out that the company is a scam go about doing that. I need help.

Judy
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-T-Marketing/Denver-Colorado-80221/MT-Marketing-ripoff-They-promised-me-a-refund-but-I-got-scammed-Denver-Colorado-60050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M. T. Marketing